A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheyenne Carper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheyenne Carper, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheyenne Carper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Carper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheyenne Wilborn Carper MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheyenne W. Carper practice?
- Dr. Sheyenne Carper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheyenne Carper practices Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians.