Internist

West University
1488 Oak St
Eugene, OR 97401
541-431-0000
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 13th, 2014

Like two of the previous reviewer's, I also was taken in my Dr. Jinnah's charming manner. Then 2 years later without any warning, I received a certified letter from Dr. Jinnah. I hadn't been to see him for a year and was flabbergasted by the contents of the letter. He wrote that Oak Street Medical had banned me from ever see Any doctor there for any reason. No explanation was given. It was cowardly, shocking and unprofessional. I grew up in a medical family. I expect higher standards. If you don't mind the possibility of being dumped without warning by your doctor, then by all means, sign up with Dr. J.

Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Jinnah is quite personable and seems to be thorough. He is reasonable regarding care and medication and I can schedule an appointment without waiting long at all. I have seen him several times and recommend him to anyone.

|  Dr. Jinnah  |  show details
by Katy on Mar 15th, 2013

I just established care as a new patient with Dr. Jinnah! Great doctor! He was very thorough, he took time to review my chart and ask specific questions about my concerns. He is kind, good sense of humor and professional. I feel confident with the diagnoses he gave me and care plan we set up together. I just moved to Eugene and feel so grateful that I was referred to such a great physician. He is my first pcp- ever! Check him out! Totally recommend him for anyone.

Feb 9th, 2012

Dr Jinnah is the most careing, listening Doctor I have ever had. He has totally turned my health around by teaching me about causes of problems I have had for along time,with my health, & the best ways to treat them.I have appreciated his care for almost 4 years.

|  Fine doctor  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I hate doctors, and have avoided them for far too long. I became aware of Dr Jinnah, and made an appointment. He was kind and compassionate, with a warm and humorous manner, but also very thorough and frank. He got me on medications I needed, and on track for the changes I needed to make. I have, several times, received personal phone calls from him to discuss lab results, etc. I feel like I have a partner in my health care, for the first time ever. Additionally, my time is respected there; I have never had to wait more than a very few minutes. I really cannot recommend him, and Oak Street Medical, highly enough.

|  Terrible treatment & poor medical knowledge  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

This doctor was ignorant of basic neurology/physiology, insisted a particular condition could not be the cause of my symptoms, when two specialists, one in orthopedics & one in neurosurgery, confirmed it was. To boot, he left me hanging, offering no other work-up for debilitating symptoms. He agreed to a plan regarding other matters, then the next day issued a letter terminating me from the practice; this after wooing me away from his partner by promising to work more thoroughly with me on my medical problems. Apparently because I disagreed with his factually wrong assertion, described above. Oh yeah, and he made me wait extra long in exam room, finally entering with mouth&hand full of M&Ms. VERY UNprofessional. Why Oak St doesn't fire him mystifies me. I cring for the poor sick souls who answer his ads, seeking compassionate care.

|  Really wonderful doctor  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

I hate going to the doctor, always have. I finally found one I like. Dr Jinnah is great--kind, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and professional, with a great sense of humor. His staff is top notch--friendly and easy to deal with. I am actually dealing with some potentially serious conditions, and Dr Jinnah has been very thorough in both his medical approach, and in communicating with me. He has been generous with his time, thorough in his approach--I feel very lucky to have found him, and recommend him highly.

|  Rude!!!!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

This doctor is not my regular doctor but was the on call doctor. He prescribed me meds over the phone but the pharmacy's phone were not working. Several phone calls later, he screamed and hung up on my husband, complained to me that he had received 100's of on call phone calls and left me a voice mail message stating that he refuses to call me back. I am in shock right now.

|  New Patient  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Unlike the compassion he advertises, this doctor grilled me about my past,the ONLY time he touched me (NO EXAMINATION at all) was to shake hands with me twice. He ordered a pneumonia shot which I accepted and the charge was $471.00. His assistant gave me a paper with his diagnosis that stated I had three illnesses, none of which could be determined by one blood pressure check (from his assistant) or what I had told him. He did not listen to what I was explaining to him, he was judging all this by what he perceived from what I said. It frightened me and gave me none of the comfort or compassion he advertises. I would NEVER go back to him and I intend to ask my insurance company if this is ethical conduct.