A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shi-Hwa William Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shi-Hwa W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang practices Ophthalmology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Ophthalmologists.