Learn more about Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shi-Hwa W. Chang practice?
Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.