Learn more about Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shi-Hwa William Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shi-Hwa W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shi-Hwa Chang practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Merced, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.