A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shi Sha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sha
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sha graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Sha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shi Shen Sha MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shi S. Sha practice?
- Dr. Shi Sha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shi Sha practices Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.