A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shi Sha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sha graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Sha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shi Shen Sha MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shi S. Sha practice?
- Dr. Shi Sha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shi Sha practices Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.