A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shi Sha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shi Sha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sha graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Sha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shi Shen Sha MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shi S. Sha practice?
- Dr. Shi Sha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shi Sha practices Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.