A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiang-Cheng Kung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiang-Cheng Kung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kung graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiang-Cheng Kung MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shiang-Cheng Kung practice?
- Dr. Shiang-Cheng Kung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiang-Cheng Kung practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.