A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kung graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiang-Ju Cheng Kung MBBS and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shiang-Ju C. Kung practice?
- Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.