A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kung graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiang-Ju Cheng Kung MBBS and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shiang-Ju C. Kung practice?
- Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shiang-Ju Kung practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Springfield Allergists, Springfield Internists, and Springfield Pediatricians.