A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiba Jhawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiba Jhawar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiba Jhawar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhawar graduated from North Bengal University, Sushrutanagar, India.
Dr. Jhawar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiba P Jhawar MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shiba P. Jhawar practice?
- Dr. Shiba Jhawar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiba Jhawar practices Internal Medicine near Enfield, CT.
See Enfield Internists.