A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shibaprasad Jhawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibaprasad Jhawar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhawar graduated from North Bengal University, Sushrutanagar, India.
Dr. Jhawar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jhawar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans