A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiban Warikoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiban Warikoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiban Warikoo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Warikoo graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Warikoo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiban K Warikoo MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shiban K. Warikoo practice?
- Dr. Shiban Warikoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shiban Warikoo practices Urology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, PA and Ebensburg, PA.
See Johnstown Urologists.