Learn more about Dr. Shibu Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Oommen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oommen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oommen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Oommen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oommen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Geevarghese Oommen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shibu G. Oommen practice?
- Dr. Shibu Oommen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shibu Oommen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Gastroenterologists.