Learn more about Dr. Shibu Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Oommen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Oommen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Oommen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oommen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shibu G. Oommen practice?
Dr. Shibu Oommen practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Garland Internists, Garland Gastroenterologists, and Garland Surgeons.