Learn more about Dr. Shibu Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Oommen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oommen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oommen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Oommen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Oommen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Geevarghese Oommen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shibu G. Oommen practice?
- Dr. Shibu Oommen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shibu Oommen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Gastroenterologists.