A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shibu Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Philips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philips
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Philips, MD, MPH is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Philips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Mathew Philips MD and MPH is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shibu M. Philips practice?
- Dr. Shibu Philips has 1 office location.
Dr. Shibu Philips practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Easton Radiologists.