A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shibu Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Philips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philips
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Philips, MD, MPH is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Philips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Mathew Philips MD and MPH is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shibu M. Philips practice?
- Dr. Shibu Philips has 1 office location.
Dr. Shibu Philips practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Easton Radiologists.