A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shibu Skaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Skaria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaria
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Skaria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaria graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Skaria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Dasappan Skaria MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shibu D. Skaria practice?
- Dr. Shibu Skaria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shibu Skaria practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Critical Care Practitioners, and Reno Pulmonologists.