A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shibu Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shibu Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shibu Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shibu Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shibu Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.