A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shibu Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shibu Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shibu Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shibu Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shibu Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shibu Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.