A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shida Saam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shida Saam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shida Saam, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saam has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shida Saam DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shida Saam practice?
- Dr. Shida Saam has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Shida Saam practices Family Medicine near , .