A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiela Haffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiela Haffar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haffar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haffar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiela Haffar, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haffar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Haffar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiela Haffar MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiela Haffar practice?
- Dr. Shiela Haffar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiela Haffar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Oncologists.