A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiela Haffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiela Haffar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiela Haffar, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haffar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Haffar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiela Haffar MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiela Haffar practice?
- Dr. Shiela Haffar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiela Haffar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Oncologists.