A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiela Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiela Rhoads, Gastroenterologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiela Rhoads, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rhoads has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiela Isaac Rhoads MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shiela I. Rhoads practice?
- Dr. Shiela Rhoads has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shiela Rhoads practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Grange, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See La Grange Internists and La Grange Gastroenterologists.