A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiela Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiela Rhoads, Gastroenterologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhoads
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhoads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiela Rhoads, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rhoads has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiela Isaac Rhoads MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shiela I. Rhoads practice?
- Dr. Shiela Rhoads has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shiela Rhoads practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Grange, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See La Grange Internists and La Grange Gastroenterologists.