A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shifeng Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shifeng Mao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shifeng Mao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Mao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shifeng S. Mao practice?
Dr. Shifeng Mao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Roanoke, TX.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.