A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shigang Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shigang Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shigang Liu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shigang Liu practice?
- Dr. Shigang Liu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shigang Liu practices Anesthesiology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Tecumseh, MI.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists.