Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shigeko Lau
Dr. Shigeko Lau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Lau is affiliated with Queen's Medical Center, Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and Straub Clinic & Hospital. Dr. Lau has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shigeko Lau has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Shigeko Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Brian Tanabe
Honolulu, HI 0.05 mi16
Dr. Lynn Yanagihara
Honolulu, HI 0.05 mi35
Dr. Jeffrey Kam
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Honolulu, HI 0.05 mi32