Dr. Shigeko Lau MD Patient Reviews

March 29th, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Lau was my pediatrician when she was at Straub and I have always had the best experiences. When I had my son she was the only Dr. I even considered. She has never prescribed medications unless absolutely necessary and her staff is wonderful! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

June 8th, 2010
Best doc
Several friends at church recommended this doctor when I complained about our pediatrician. My daughter was sick for a while and getting worse. After 3 visits, we just about had it. So we called Dr. Lau's office. Wow, what a difference. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and squeezed her in because we were very worried about her condition. The doctor immediately diagnosed the problem, and within a week, my daughter was back to normal. We just went back for a physical and even though she had to take some shots, everyone was great in making her comfortable. Highly recommended.

April 2nd, 2010
TERRIFIC DOCTOR
I was shocked to see the first comment. I have never had a negative experience with Dr. Lau. She is not one to prescribe a lot of medications unless they're necessary. In fact, she had us stop several of the drugs that the allergist put my daughter on because they were redundant. When she did prescribe medicines, they made a difference. A lot of my friends and I have taken our kids to her for years and have always received the best care and treatment. She is smart, devoted, and very experienced. Our kids just love her.

March 16th, 2010
Take heed, Go somewhere else!
She recommended that my kid take all kinds of medications she didn't need at all.Luckily, i trusted my sense, didn't follow her stupid advice, and my kid got better quickly.I think Shigeko needs a refresher course in basic medicine. Seems a bit senile. Maybe the doctor should consider one of these computer programs that trains the brain.