A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Tsai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Shih-Ting Tsai MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Patricia Tsai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.