A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shih-Ting Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shih-Ting Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shih-Ting Tsai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shih-Ting Patricia Tsai MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shih-Ting P. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Shih-Ting Tsai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shih-Ting Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.