A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Hwang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve T Hwang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Steve Hwang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Hwang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Bellflower, CA.
See Garden Grove Surgeons.