A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Hwang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve T Hwang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Steve Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Hwang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.