A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shih Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shih Liu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shih Liu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- St. Luke's Health Services, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shih Sing Liu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shih S. Liu practice?
- Dr. Shih Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shih Liu practices Neurological Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurological Surgeons.