A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manjunath
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Manjunath Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjunath graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Manjunath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shikaripur D Manjunath MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shikaripur D. Manjunath practice?
- Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Greenville, TX.
See McKinney Physiatrists.