A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjunath graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Manjunath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shikaripur D Manjunath MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shikaripur D. Manjunath practice?
- Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shikaripur Manjunath practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Greenville, TX.
See McKinney Physiatrists.