A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shikha Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shikha Garg, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shikha Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Garg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shikha Garg practice?
Dr. Shikha Garg practices Pediatrics near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Pediatricians.