A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shikha Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shikha Garg, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shikha Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Garg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shikha Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shikha Garg practice?
- Dr. Shikha Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Shikha Garg practices Pediatrics near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Pediatricians.