Dr. Shikha Garg MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016
I felt I had more to cover but would wait for my next appointment.

January 27th, 2016
Terrible Experience.
This is a very unprofessional practice. The receptionist is rude, the office and exam rooms are dingy and uninviting to children, and the doctors are incompetent. After being very pleased with Sutter facilities, we selected Mission Care, but this is not at all representative of Sutter.

May 5th, 2015
If I could give zero stars I would
This doctor was directly horrible with no shame. I do not allow my child to be restrained or hurt if there is no medical emergency. She for one told me that she wants to weed out the pesky medi-cal patients. She told me children aren't supposed to be happy at the doctor and she will restrain children and throughly check their genitals regardless of the child's demeanor. She also stated that she is the doctor and will not allow parents to make rules for this children in her office. Crazy!!

November 19th, 2012
Do not reccomend
Dr. Garg wanted to recheck newborn weight. When I came back in and saw her colleague she didn't even know his birth weight or why Dr. Garg wanted to recheck it (he's a big baby) They do not communicate. So after waiting for over 45 min I decided to go with a better doctor that was highly recommended by friends and nurses in the hospital. Now they want to charge me a FEE to have my records transferred. And they never called to ask why I hadn't come in for my babies next set of shots. UNPERSONABLE, LACK OF COMMUNICATION and DO NOT RECCOMEND.

October 20th, 2011
Very good proffesional
i would highly recommend Dr Garg

August 31st, 2011
A++ doctor, NP ??
The comment from the reviewer who said this doc experiments w antibiotics- that indiv. doesn't know anything abt medicine. It is not uncommon to try one medication, not get the results you want and have to switch to something else. I am in the medical field and would highly recommend this peditrician.Dr. Garg is fantastic! She has an excellent bedside manner, spends as much time w you as you need, and treats you as a partner in your health care. Her office staff is excellent too. I do have mixed thoughts about the NP there though. Although she was thorough in her exam, she didn't wear gloves or even wash her hands (in my sight) after a pelvic culture! I'm going to give the NP the benefit of the doubt and hope she at least got sanitizer in the hall when she went out for a min. But that's just not right for her or the patient. WASH those hands!!!

April 20th, 2011
Wrong antibiotic and frequent changing of antibiotic
My daughter showed Dr Garg on friday and there was no ear infection and on sat night there was pain in left ear. when we took her to clinic on Monday she was suffering from high fever and the doc told she is suffering from pnemonia but ear was still hurting. Now after 3 days of antibitic course fever is still there. Now they say we may need to change her antibiotic. Please take care of your child and dont go to this doc. They are frequently experimenting on kids with different antibiotics

February 3rd, 2010
Horrible Pediatric Doctor
Dr. Garg is rude to her staff and treats patients like a number. She double and triple books same day appointments with what seems as a way to collect as much co-payment as possible. Horrible to her staff in front of patients.

January 6th, 2010
Best Pediatric Office in town
I was totally impressed with the doctor's bedside manners and treatment approach. The office staff is very professional and polite. I can get same day appointments for my childeren, which is almost unheard of in any other office.

September 16th, 2009
she spent a lot of time with our family on our first visit with our daughter for an annual physical. She answered all of our questions and was extremely patient.

May 1st, 2016