Learn more about Dr. Shikha Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khosla
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khosla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shikha Khosla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khosla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shikha Gupta Khosla MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shikha G. Khosla practice?
- Dr. Shikha Khosla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shikha Khosla practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD and Prince Frederick, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists and Hyattsville Endocrinologists.