A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shikha Merchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shikha Merchia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchia graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shikha Singhal Merchia MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shikha S. Merchia practice?
- Dr. Shikha Merchia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shikha Merchia practices Internal Medicine near Abington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, PA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Abington Internists.