Dr. Shikha Sethi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shikha Sethi?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Shikha Sethi?

• Good

May 12th, 2017

Excellent in all areas

Always takes care of me

March 28th, 2017

Why can't all my doctors be like Dr. Sethi?

I was hobbling around with a bad back: walking was difficult, running out of the question. I saw Dr Sethi and she recommended an epidural injection. And now? My back feels like a bazillion times better and I am actually thinking of playing golf this weekend and enjoy this weather. Thank you Dr. Sethi!

November 19th, 2016

Superb doctor! She took care of my back pain and I am pain free! I can play tennis again!

October 24th, 2016

great doctor!

Dr. Sethi is excellent and took care of my longstanding back pain.

October 23rd, 2016

Super Doc

Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sethi for the past 5 years. When we first met her, she did what she had done for three members of our Bible study group. She evaluated and told exactly why each of our backs was hurting. She did a rhizotomy (sp?) on my back and then my back got better. I asked her to do one on my neck and I have been pain free for 4 years! For my husband, she explained to him at the very first visit that he had spinal stenosis and that she would help manage his pain but could not make it go away. Indeed that is exactly what has happened. We have spend 4 wonderful years traveling and she has helped him doing injections twice a year. We could not have enjoyed these years with our grandchildren without Dr. Sethi's help. Whenever we go see her, the waiting room is filled with people who all sing her praises! We do too! Best Doctor!

October 23rd, 2016

Smiling now

I had such horrible mid back pain, it was sharp and stabbing, couldn't sleep or cough or take a deep breath. Built up over several months. Dr. Sethi understood what was going on from the very first visit. I wanted to try physical therapy but it made it worse. She burned the nerves in my back two months ago and I am a changed man. I am back at the gym, just came back from a three day conference where I walked, spoke without pain. She is the best. Dr. Sethi is like sunshine, she's important, couldn't live without her, and everyone I mean everyone, loves her.

September 7th, 2016

After Many Years

I had back surgery 15 years ago. At that time I had leg pain and sciatica. My sciatica improved with the surgery but I have had back pain ever since, that in the last five years had become really bad, limiting my ability to travel and spend time with my grandkids. My daughter insisted I see Dr. Sethi. She looked at all my films it was so very very thorough. I gave her such a huge hug. Over the last three weeks I have had a rhizotomy on my back and I am absolutely truly telling you that I have NO pain left. She's an angel and all her patients think so, most of all people like me who she has helped get out of a lifetime of pain.

August 1st, 2016

Back on my Bike

I'm a bike racer and hurt myself often. Dr. Sethi and the other docs always fix me up. This last time I thought I was done, but she helped and I'm back again. She's great, and knows her stuff cold.

May 14th, 2016

Seven stars

I wish I could give seven stars for bedside manner and diagnosis. She nailed it where two prior doctors didn't and I feel so much better now. I got a new puppy and never could have before now that I have so much more energy from not being in pain

December 24th, 2015

Better than the rest

Dr Sethi puts you at ease when she explains her findings and recommendations for appropriate treatment. I am a retired RN of over 40 years experience. I know how things need to go!! Her staff also are very professional and helpful. I've been to many of the other doctors in Plano and Dallas. Unfortunately I had back surgery many years ago and will always have some back pain. Dr. Sethi is by far the best that I have ever found. I always go to her for injections. The staff at the surgery center or without equal in Dallas. Bring a blanket because it's cold in there. Would recommend her to any one needing pain management over and above the others.

December 8th, 2015

Miss U Dr. Sethi!!

I first met Dr. Sethi when I was a senior in high school, three weeks before cheer competition. I was so crazy, she helped me and tho I couldn't stunt, I competed with my team and we placed SECOND in nationals. I have LOVED her ever since!! In college she burned nerves in my low back and I was able to make it across campus. I even saw her in pregnancy with my son (he's one now, so cute, love him!!) and when I pulled my back three weeks before our wedding. Dr. Sethi is so highly respected in our family and I LOVE her so much. We are moving to Austin and I dont know if I will find another doctor ever like her. If you need help and you can see her, you are blessed like I was. I will miss you Dr. Sethi!! (I cried in her office when I told her I was moving)