A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shikra Arun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shikra Arun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shikra Arun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arun graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Arun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shikra Arun MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shikra Arun practice?
- Dr. Shikra Arun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shikra Arun practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.