A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shila Sarker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shila Sarker, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarker graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Sarker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norristown State Hospital
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shila Sarker MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shila Sarker practice?
- Dr. Shila Sarker has 1 office location.
Dr. Shila Sarker practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.