A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shila Sarker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shila Sarker, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarker graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Sarker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norristown State Hospital
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shila Sarker MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shila Sarker practice?
- Dr. Shila Sarker has 1 office location.
Dr. Shila Sarker practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.