A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilajit Kundu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kundu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kundu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kundu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilajit D Kundu MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shilajit D. Kundu practice?
- Dr. Shilajit Kundu has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilajit Kundu practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.