A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilajit Kundu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kundu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilajit Kundu MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shilajit Kundu practice?
- Dr. Shilajit Kundu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shilajit Kundu practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chicago Urologists.