A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilen Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilen Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancers including Colorectal
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilen N Patel MD is a male Oncologist , has 8 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shilen N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shilen Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilen Patel practices Medical Oncology near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Oncologists.