A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilen Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilen Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancers including Colorectal
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilen N Patel MD is a male Oncologist , has 7 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shilen N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shilen Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shilen Patel practices Medical Oncology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Brooksville Oncologists.