A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilesh Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilesh Iyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilesh Iyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from New York University.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilesh Iyer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shilesh Iyer practice?
- Dr. Shilesh Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilesh Iyer practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.