Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Top Notch Dermatologist  |  show details
by J. Yip on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Iyer is extremely accurate with his diagnosis, cares for his patients. I was a patient of his in 2011 and his diagnois was extremely accurate and I am now back to see im for another situation. This to me speaks volumes about a doctor, I would not search as I did for a doctor who was mediocre.

|  Wonderful Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Gwen on Nov 19th, 2013

I'm at that age when not only does your body start falling apart, but you start to look it to. I came to see Dr. Iyer for acne, rosacea and some age spots. I will start off with the fantastic look of his new office which is so zen, modern and super clean. His nursing assistant brought me into the room very quicky and was super friendly and nice. Dr. Iyer is one of the best dermatologists I have ever met. He is so knowledgeable, laid-back and really listened to my concerns. Not only did he offer prescription medications, but he gave me an ample supply of samples so that I could try them out before paying for them. He also expertly treated my cosmetic concerns for which I can say I am extremely happy. (ie, absolutely no one even suspects the ahem, cough, botox, I had done) He is simply the best and I have absolutely no hesitation in seeing him again and referring anyone I know to see him!

|  great doctors and staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 18th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I go to Advanced Dermatology and really have been happy with my service there. The skin care they offer is top notch and the staff is very ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Variety of services  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 26th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Advanced Dermatology have a wide variety of services including a store to buy beauty products and skin care. My first visit was to see the ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com