Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Not helpful. show details Not helpful.
Nov 19th, 2013

I have had my thyroid partially removed. This Dr isn't willing to listen and insists that things are "normal" and is quick to dismiss concerns.

She's awesome!! show details She's awesome!!
by K.C on Jul 5th, 2013

I called the office for an emergency appt and they got me in within a few hours with Dr. Smajastrla. She was very kind and made me feel very comfortable. And she also took her time and I didn't feel rushed at all. I told my husband that I def wanted to see this dr more throughout the rest of my pregnancy and he agreed. I would also like to add that she called me the next afternoon to check on me and give me my lab results.. She is the only dr I've ever known to do that.

Not a OB/GYN for serious health concerns show details Not a OB/GYN for serious health concerns
Jan 31st, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this doctor if you are having serious reproductive health concerns. i found her pleasant and professional but you really have to dig or prod the doctor so much to get the information needed. I am not sure of her diagnosis.Currently I am seeking out another OB/GYN to look into my health concerns.

Oct 29th, 2012

This doctor was as cold as ice when I went to see her for endometriosis. She made me feel like a drug addict looking to score pain killers, when all I was looking for were answers, and possibly a bit of sympathy/understanding. Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had.