A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Deshmukh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Deshmukh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Vijay Deshmukh MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa V. Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Deshmukh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shilpa Deshmukh practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Orange Internists.