A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Reddy is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Reddy, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albuquerque Dermatology Associates PA
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Gopal Reddy FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilpa Reddy practices Dermatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Dermatologists.