Dr. Shilpa Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 6th, 2016
We need more like her
This Dr was the best I've ever had!!! She took care of my son and i, she always knew our names and our history ( even after not seeing us for a year). She showed compassion and concern, she put us first. Not many Doctors take the time to really get to know the people they care for and I have never had a doctor care so much for me and my family the way she did!!!!!!!!!!! My opinion is she is an amazing doctor! !!!!

December 28th, 2015
Very bad
i had a very bad experience with her. She gave me wrong medication for my symptoms. I ended up going to urgent care where I right medication.

April 11th, 2015
I saw her at prompt care. She spent less than 5 minutes with me. I was diagnosed with ta sinus infection. She never even looked up my nose or pushed on my face. I tried to tell her about my cough but she declined to address it. I am now seeing my Primary care for something that oculd have been promptly addressed if she would have done her job.

January 8th, 2015
Missing Dr Mehta
Dr Mehta was the best doctor I ever had, and I miss her now that she went to Prompt Care. She spent time with me, listening to me and didn't rush to throw meds at me. Love, love LOVE her!!

September 3rd, 2013
Not recommend this doctor to anyone
Over confidence and doesn't care to listen to patient. unless she listens to patience how do you expect her to be your family doctor....we had a wrong encounter with her.

June 11th, 2012
Beware not what she seems!!
Beware if you are a new patient. Daughter was moving away and would not refill her medicine prescriptions until she found a new Dr. Also very rude to younger patients (late teens early 20'). Would not take daughters phone calls or mine to try and straighten situation out , then sent registered letters to our hous "ending our patient/provider relationship" after I has picked up release papers to switch. I have lived in this town for 35 years never had a family Dr prior to her and of course I pick the wrong one when I decide it's time to get one.