Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shilpa Patel
Dr. Shilpa Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Shilpa Patel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shilpa Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Stuart Rusnak
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi49
Dr. Ann Kang
Honolulu, HI 0 mi1
Dr. Robert Wilkinson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Honolulu, HI 0 mi46