A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Jindani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Jindani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Jindani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Jindani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Santa Paula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa S Jindani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa S. Jindani practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Jindani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shilpa Jindani practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Primary Care Doctors.