Family Physicians

223 E Thousand Oaks Blvd
Ste 102
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
805-370-0600
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr.Jindani is an excellent doctor who cares for the uninsured since she is part of the county health care system her office offers the sliding fee scale for those patients who turn in their application the office visit is between $25-$85 and lab tests run $10-$20 per test. I know because my parents lost their insurance coverage and Dr.Jinani has been caring for them on a sliding fee scale. I would suggest to the person who wrote the bad review about her bill to contact the billing office they will help her, all she has to do is full out the application.

|  Did not diagnose my original problem.  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

I was referred to clinic that has Dr. Jindani on it's staff. I had vomited blood and a chronic cough. The doctor never figured out the causes of these problems, just prescribed medicine for the symptoms. Because I don't have health insurance but have cash to pay for treatment, she kept finding new reasons to come back to the clinics and run up the bill to over $3600 and I am still coughing. $520 for 5 minutes with this doctor is robbery. She also had blood tests done on me which she said would cost me about $500 but I was charged $1242. The doctor is suppose to heal not steal. And she is a liar as well.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Doctor Jindani was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Although it took a while to get in, the quality time she spent on me and my children was amazing. I will definitely go back and recommend her to everyone out there.