A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Jog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Jog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jog
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Jog, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jog graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Jog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Jog MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa Jog practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Jog has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilpa Jog practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Pediatricians.