Overall Review

2.3

March 26th, 2014
I need a new dr.
She doesn't seem to really care, she wants to push medications, but without listening. Doesn't follow up, and the 'nurses' that do the followup read from a very basic script and are unable to answer questions.

September 14th, 2010
Great first visit
My wife and I just moved to Everett, and chose Dr Job as our primary care physician. We couldn't be happier with our new doctor!Dr Jog took the time to discuss our medical histories and concerns, review our ongoing prescriptions and make the transition to her care as easy as possible.We could not be happier with our new doctor!

March 15th, 2009
finding new dr
same as last post. Primary Dr moved away. This Dr. has not followed up with test results, ran tests that were not needed and doesn't seem to care to listen to your concerns. I'm in the process of finding yet another new dr.

January 29th, 2009
This doctor is very conservative with prescribing medication.
I take a non-narcotic for migraines. She prescribed 15 pills with no refills. That was only enough to last for 3 episodes. My old doctor (she moved away) gave me 30 pills a month with refills for 6 months, of which I only used half. The fact that I never fill all of my refills is on my chart and RX history, but yet she refused to allow me any more. I am too busy working FT and being a mom, to try to keep track of running out of medication so often. There are other concerns with this doctor, but not enough room to list. I am finding another doctor.