A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Lamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Lamba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamba graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lamba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Lamba MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa Lamba practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Lamba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shilpa Lamba practices Urology near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Dover Urologists.