A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Mallur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Mallur is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Mallur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Ravi Mallur MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa R. Mallur practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Mallur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shilpa Mallur practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tipton, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.