Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shilpa Shah
Dr. Shilpa Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in Princeton Junction, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Shilpa Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shilpa Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Dr. Isabelita Cordoba
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0 mi50
Dr. Slawomir Sender
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Orange, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Sarala Maddali
East Orange, NJ 0 mi38