A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Patel Shah MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilpa Shah practices Internal Medicine near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Internists.