A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Sayana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Sayana, Internist, Weight Loss Specialist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Sayana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayana graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sayana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Sayana MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa Sayana practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Sayana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shilpa Sayana practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.