Dr. Shilpa Thaker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2016
teacher
Dr thaker needs to get serious about her practice. Breaking each appt she makes doesn't instill confidence in her by her patients. Not listening, ignoring patient .complaints is disgusting.Assuming seniors don't need attention is typical of a young inconsiderate ignorant doctor. Maybe she would be happier working in a secretarial environment..she sure isn't doing well as a medical person.

March 27th, 2015
I feel very confident in my healthcare. She rocks

September 24th, 2014
Outstanding doctor
I found Dr. Thacker to be a professional , kind yet extremely thorough doctor. She is one of the few that actually listens to you. She has even called me on a weekend to see how I was doing.I have many doctors but she is one the very best./

October 4th, 2013
Good first meeting
Liked the detail and attention that she made time for my first appointment. Very personable and easy to let her know about any medical issue.

September 30th, 2013
Dr. Works 3 weeks a month. Her husband sees you in the hospital. Has long chatty (off topic of medicine) conversations with patients while there are a ton of people waiting in the waiting area. I don't recommend.

May 7th, 2013
Special Education Teacher
This was one of the worst doctors I have encountered. I came with my full medical records from Washington State with doctors contact number ect.. Dr. Thanker promised to follow through and coordinate my care for a complicated neurological condition. She never followed through with anything. She was not professional enough to pick up the phone and call my medical team to include the University of Washington. When I need her to make a phone call to the insurgence to fix a medication issue, this appeared to complicated for this so called doctor to do. Every time I came in I felt like I was a bother. My health has gone down hill and my job jeopardize because of the lack of medical care. As a person with disabilities I found her offensive and rude. People in medical crisis need a doctor who cares. If you are in a life or death medical issue or have a complicated case; it is my opinion this doctor does not have the medical sense to know her right hand from her left, or she lacks the courage to be a real doctor. Either way she is in the wrong business. In the medical oath of "DO NO HARM" she fails miserably. As a teacher I hope to teach my disabled students who suffer from severe behavior issues to be a kinder and better a human being than this person calling herself a medical provider.

January 31st, 2013
new doctor for us... very good bedside manner... very patient

January 26th, 2013
we love her
She is awesome, takes time with you, doesn't rush even though she may have a lot of people in waiting room. Spends time on each issue.Has a staff named Mechille that is a blessing.Some times the wait is long, but that's because shes not rushing though the appts.

August 31st, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Thaker is extremely thorough and extremely kind, I recommend her services to all.

June 12th, 2009
Dr. Thaker is very caring and compassionate individual