A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Vaidya, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Vaidya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St. Luke S Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Vaidya MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Vaidya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shilpa Vaidya practices Internal Medicine near The Woodlands, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.