Overall Review

1.0

no change

April 7th, 2016
Many of the staff both in the office and nurses are very rude. There are a couple very nice nurses that really want to help. Dr. Anand has too many patients and she cannot keep track of what is going on with a patient. She comes into the office without first reviewing the file and orders things to be done that have already been done and that she should have reviewed . She is in and out so fast and you are just left hanging even if you are seriously ill. It is unfortunate but with this doctor it is just a matter of getting you in and out of the office as quickly as possible so that insurance can be billed. I would not recommend.

December 4th, 2014
Office Manager Kathy, Terribly RUDE
The office manager, Kathy was so rude and unprofessional. After knowing that I had a disability, after I reluctantly had to explain why I missed appointments, she continued to be insensitive, loud and extremely condescending. In addition, very harshly told me that " they could not have me as a patient here". This woman needs some customer service training and the doctors at this practice need to know how they are being represented. I would NOT recommend this practice. I really taken back with the treatment I received. I am a professional and would not give this office any stars due to poor office manager behavior.